Friday, August 8, 2008

The Best Day (Part 4)

We went straight to the Radisson after the ceremony. We didn’t want the reception to start late so we left quickly so that everyone else would do the same. The reception was a blurr... weddings just go by so fast! I know we didn’t get to talk with everyone, although we tried! If we missed you we are so sorry.

I didn't even eat at the reception, I just wasn't hungry.


Head Table and punch fountian





Table centerpieces



During the speeches I got teased, but only in good taste. My mother even brought props… who knew she really meant it when she said she would save the ripped up, shredded sweatshirt from 5th grade! Dayna sent a video from Germany, which started the tears, it was so good to see her and hear her voice! Our friends Paul and Ashely who now live in Austrialia sent a speech via Blake and Glenn. It was nice to feel like all three of these far away people shared our day, even just a little bit. I sure didn’t make it through speeches without crying, but they were happy tears! By the end of speeches even the dads had tears in their eyes!


Jay and I at our table


We had people hula-hoop to get us to kiss!

No comments: