Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Best Day (Part 2)

The guys showed up on time (which was how the entire day went thanks to my lists and everyone else’s fear of me!). We piled into the car, and I do mean piled, there was definitely a whole lot of wedding dress to be squished into the front seat. We went to pick up Glenn and then we headed for the Basilica for pictures.


Ashley (Joel's Girlfriend) was even smiling at 8am!




Apparently Joel needs help getting dressed!



Remarkably everyone was early for pictures; both families were already there when we arrived.



Megan, Sheri, and I arriving for pictures.




I was completely relaxed during pictures; I hauled my dress around with the help of Megan and Sheri and smiled (I hope!).

Here are the girls hauling my train around, I couldn't have doen it without them!





The guys waiting around!




The main photographer was great and made this part of the day easy. I realized that although Jay saw me before I walked down the aisle having pictures beforehand made me so relaxed. The day had begun and the ceremony was just the next thing to do. It was definitely a good decision to do pictures early; it helped the stress case that I am relax!














No comments: