Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Best Day (Part 3)

We arrived at the church at 9:45. People were still milling about but we went right to the basement. Jobina, Riker, and Trinity met us there so we could get some pictures with them. Then up the stairs we went!

Right at 10 o’clock Blake and Brett (my bronther-in-laws) started the processional. Everything went smoothly, Jim and June got to their seats, Joel and Mom to theirs. The music changed, which was supposed to be the cue for Jay, Mark and Terry to come out… apparently they didn’t listen well enough the night before because it took Eloa running to get them before they came up to the stage. I was starting to wonder if Jay was getting cold feet :), okay not really but it took them awhile!



I loved having my dad walk me down the aisle. He managed not to step on my dress and everything! I managed not to cry, although I thought I might. Jay stumbled down the steps to meet us, providing a chuckle.



The ceremony went so quickly that I can barley remember it. I do know it was short, exactly the plan! Apparently Mark almost fainted, but I wasn’t paying any attention to him so I missed that.
Us getting married!!



Our first kiss as husband and wife!



Walking back up the aisle. MARRIED!!




Sorry about the tiny pictures, I am on dial-up so they need to be small or this will never work!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Almost "fainting" seems so strong. I would say it was more of almost "moving to a different level of consciousness. OK, yah, I almost fainted ... but I didn't (thanks God) and that is the main thing!