Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Best Day of My Life (Part 1)

I want to recount the events of July 19th.so I could read it and re-live it. It was such a great day, and although it can’t happen again I can at least save some of the memories. I know it was a couple of weeks ago but being away on our honeymoon and then at camp meant that I couldn't post it until now. Now I have pictures, so it will be more interesting. I wrote it all out and realized how long it was so I am breaking it up.

The day started early, my alarm rang at 3:21! It wasn’t difficult to wake up but I was thankful that I fell asleep quickly and soundly the night before. I took 20 minutes to relax in the bath. At 3:45 my wonderful hairdresser was at the house, I can’t believe that she was so willing to be there so early!


Here is Krista doing Megan's hair.


Note the big bunch of balloons :) !


On the dinning room table there were a bunch of heart-shaped balloons, one that said “I Love You”. I later found out that Jay and Mark had ninja-ed (complete with masks) into the house the night before and put the there, how sweet!

As Krista worked on my hair Megan and Sheri got up. Dad had the coffee on so they drank some caffeine to wake them up. It sure was an early morning! Thanks girls for your willingness to wake up at a crazy hour of the day. I actually managed to eat some breakfast at about 5:30, which was about all I ate all day!
By 7am (half an hour before Jay and Mark picked us up) I was in my dress and feeling very nervous/anxious/excited. I just wanted the day to start!


Here I am in THE DRESS!! Both these pictures were taken at my parents house in the morning!









1 comment:

Alicia & Lee Harris said...

thank you so much for posting this, it makes me feel like i was there :-) I'm so glad you had a wonderful day