Saturday, March 31, 2012

Final Thoughts (Part 5)


I have enjoyed my time at home with Griffin so much. He has filled my days with patty cake, laughter, and lots of love. He has given me time to practice patience, taught me that not everything is easy, but it is worth fighting for, and helped me learn to become a mommy. It has been a joy to see him become a little person, complete with a personality. He makes me laugh all the time with his funny antics, he is impish and stubborn, easy to make laugh, and a cuddle bug when sleepy. He is independent, and loves to do things for himself (like eating) but wants his mom around to feel secure. He is fearless, adventurous and trusts his mom and dad to catch him when he falls. Although I don't want it to happen too quickly I look forward to seeing what Griffin becomes as he grows up; we have wishes and dreams for him, but most importantly we want him to grow up to be a kind, generous, happy, God-loving little man!

No comments: