Sunday, April 1, 2012

Excited and Sad... Torn!

So torn! Today is my last day of Maternity Leave. On one hand I am so sad to be leaving Dude, he is such a joy, and I have spent almost every minute with him over the last 11 months. On the other hand I am super excited for my new adventure. I am anxious to get back into a classroom and teach. So tonight I am torn and am pretty sure this is how I will feel, only more so, tomorrow morning!

Dude spent his first full day at daycare last Tuesday, Jay picked him up and didn't ask many questions but apparently it went alright. I got a ton of work done, work that would have taken me two years if he was home with me! On Friday I went to work and Dude stayed home with daddy, so nice to get stuff done and not really worry about him. This afternoon I went back to work while the boys did some grocery shopping, and I am feeling mostly prepared for tomorrow. Really though I am nervous to start a new job, and nervous about how Griffin will do without me!

Now if only Dude would wake up so we could play this evening!

1 comment:

siesti said...

Hi, I'm blogwalking and saw your blog. Have a nice day. :)