Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful Picture Post

  Thanksgiving is this weekend! Here are some of the things I am most thankful for:

My Little Boy

Every morning when I wake up next to this little one I am so thankful for him. I really do know how blessed we are to have this little one in our lives. He makes each day brighter and more joyful. Can't help but love him to pieces!

My Husband
 
 My husband rocks! He is so invested in our family and I am so grateful for that. 

My Family
I am so thankful to have such awesome parents, they really are the best parents in the world! My brother and sister (in-law) are pretty great too! I am so thankful that Ashley is on maternity leave right now too, she is a wealth of information for me, and I love our days in the city together. Remember when there was only 6 of us, we are so much better now!!

The Babies

 I am so thankful that Griffin will grow up with cousins. Mika and Maddie are the beautiful girls in my life, and I can't wait to see these three in about two years when they are running around and causing all sorts of trouble!

Of course there are oh so many more things to be thankful for: my warm house, the food on my table, the material blessings,my health and the health of those close to me and of course the love of my Lord! My life is blessed!


2 comments:

Ash said...

I <3 this post! And we are thankful for you guys too!!

creative attemps said...

tear in my eye
~b