Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Birthday!

 To My Wonderful Husband!!



My husband gets a little closer to me in age today (yes, he is younger than me). I have been keeping a secret from him for months and I got to surprise him last night with his gift; an ASUS EEE Pad. He has been talking for months about wanting a tablet computer, so with the help of a friend I figured out what to get him. I had my parents buy it so to hide the credit card purchase (I bought it online) and paid them cash I snuck out of  the bank account. It has been hidden under the spare room bed for a month, and FINALLY I gave it to him! Griffin and I have been talking about it a lot, I was worried his first words might be "eee pad", but he helped me keep it a secret. He had asked for a specific dvd for his birthday so he knew that something was up when I came out with a bigger and heavier box, but when he finally realized what it was he squealed and giggled like a school girl! It was so much fun to surprise him with something he wanted. Apparently he had no idea, which means my accomplices and those I talked to did a great job and helped me keep it a secret (Thanks Pasith, Mom, Dad, Ashley, etc.). Sometimes giving some one a surprise is even more fun than getting one!



No comments: