Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Year Ago Today...



I married a great man!



I re-read my blog posts about the wedding the other day it is hard to believe it was a year ago. A day really can change the rest of your life! I loved that day, I loved wearing the dress, I loved seeing family and friends... but over the last year I have loved that that day allowed me to be married to a great guy.



He does so many little things to try to make my life easier. I have come home on many occasions to a cooked dinner, a clean house, a planned date... I was so worried that I would be responsible for so much around the house, I am grateful that he helps out and contributes.



As with anything in life this year has brought some great things and some not so great things. I am blessed to be married to a man who will stand by me in those not so great times! One of the most important things I have realized through the not so great times is that I can count on Jay to be there for me. I guess when it comes down to it that is one of the most important part of any marriage.



The last year has been a year of growth and adjusting but I am so happy that I have been able to grow and adjust with Jay. I am blessed to be married to Jay and can’t wait to spend many more years loving him.

7 comments:

Lyss said...

Awww...that was beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

Mark said...

Happy Anniversary! You two rock!

Stacey said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you did marry a great guy. I am glad you are happy and keep working at it.

Ash said...

this is such a great post Sarah! You have said it so beautifully. Congrats to you both!

Jay Boaz said...

I'd like to meet this great guy sometime. :) Love you babe.

Anonymous said...

that really is a beautiful recap of that great day.