Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Look!

Winter is over and I decided a new look for my blog was in order. Of course it had to be pink, nothing else would do! If I missed you on my blog list please let me know!
This past weekend was a busy one as Jay and I helped to organize and run childcare at the EMC confrence. It actually went really smoothly, but by Sunday night it was nice to rest and relax.
We are finding a schedule as summer begins. Jay is working many evening and goes into work later in the day. If we really thought about it and planned we could enjoy breakfast together, as we won't do dinner very often. Alas, we haven't done that yet, maybe next week!
This week has been a quiet one, lazy mornings, some random chores in the afternoons, and some packing time at the school. Today I don't want to leave the house as a storm is brewing outside. Thunder can be heard and the wind looks a little wicked. A large cup of coffee and a yummy breakfast sounds like a good way to start a blustery day! I guess the rain means I won't be cutting grass today, as much as I would have liked to :)

2 comments:

Lindsey Dueck said...

Love the new blog! I hate the thunderstorm! I was going to go riding today!

Jobina said...

poor you, can't cut the grass. Enjoy that giant cup of coffee!