Wednesday, May 2, 2007

3BT

Today’s Three Beautiful Things:

1) Being reminded that people are often generous and helpful. Story: I got my first ever, flat tire today, I was about two mils from home and so I started to walk, but I didn’t get that far when a man and his wife (?) stopped and offered to change my tire. A big huge thank you to the strangers who took the time to help me out! The tire is wrecked and will need to be replaced, but that’s okay.
2) Joining the gym! Yup I did and am super excited that there is a new gym to join in Riverton. It is like curves but not, and only a 10 minute drive (rather than the 30 or so it would be to the nearest curves)!
3) Spring is here! I know this because they just mowed the grass in my backyard!! I love the sun, the heat, the summer that is to come. What a great time of year!

In other news I am officially a student again! Grrr not exactly how I wanted to spend my summer months, but that’s life. I have to take the courses so I take them. I now have the books for my first course (Women in Literature) and have spent a couple of hours working on it. In reality it isn’t that bad, and could be interesting (if I let it be!). Mission: Positive attitude about courses!

Blessings!~S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the flat tire..I had one of those a few weeks ago. It wasn't quite flat, but it was sickening nonetheless. Be thankful you had someone to help you! I had to leave to get Cole from school when I realized my tire was low (the psi was like 7.5 instead of 35)and then I was meeting Cindy at the park..I had to drive around trying to find a place that had an air thing that worked..grrr fun fun Have fun with your courses this summer!! See you on the weekend?!?