Wednesday, May 16, 2007

News... and other tidbits

So I am a blog slacker, I haven’t updated in awhile, and have been preoccupied with life and facebook (in that order). Basically life is crazy busy.
Work has hit nightmare time; Spring Tea is next week, there are four fieldtrips for my class coming up, I am going away for 2 days… this is all in the next three weeks! YIKES!! In other work news… yesterday was contract-signing deadline. This year the decision was a little harder to make. For the first time in my life I felt like I actually had to consult people (or person) in regards to this decision (as I reread this I realized that this might sounds like a bad thing, really it isn’t it is just a new thing). After weighing pros and cons, and praying about the decision the contract was signed. I will be staying in Mennville for another year. If anyone can build a contraption to get me to Winnipeg and back in a very short amount of time that would be great!

I spent last weekend in the city. I bought an AMAZING flat iron for my hair. Really it is amazing. Totally worth the money it cost! Mom and I hit the mall on Saturday. It’s been awhile since we hung out so it was nice to spend a couple of hours together. I totally slacked on Mother’s Day (she actually picked out her own present). That does not mean though that I don’t love mom. Just for the record my mom is amazing! I love the fact that now that I am older she isn’t just my “mom” but also my friend!

I am looking forward to tomorrow at 3:30! I have a 4-day weekend and am looking forward to time at the cottage. I even get a day there by myself! I plan to read, work on my courses, KAYAK, and spend sometime relaxing. The rest of the family is coming out at different times throughout the weekend so it should be fun and enjoyable. Hopefully the weather is amazing and the water is somewhat warm (who knows when you might fall or get flipped!).
Yeah to May Long!Enjoy yours!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah!!
I'm soo happy to hear that your staying in Mennville another year. I haven't seen you much lately, but i love catching up whenever i do. Again, i'm very excited to hear that you'll be around a bit longer:)
See ya sometime,
Michelle

Mark said...

Hey Sarah,
Sounds like you've got some crazy times ahead of you, enjoy your time kayaking this weekend. Please do some kayaking for me! Adieu,
Mark