Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rough Week!

It has not been a fun week! It all started last Monday at my parents house, I came down with an awful flu! It was pretty bad. I even missed the meeting with our financial planner (Jay went on his own), we cancelled plans with friends... it was not a good day! It was taking awhile to feel better, on Friday I came home early (it was an admin. day) and slept from 3pm until 4am on the couch! My stomach was still upset, I didn't feel like eating... Of couse it was report card week so I spent as much time as I could working on them (but sitting wasn't fun).
On Saturday things only got worse! I still wasn't feeling well and then broke out in a hot, red rash! It started on my face but by 10pm it was starting to spread, so off to the hospital we went. The nice nurse gave me benadryl and an IV shot of steroids to calm the rash down. By 2pm we were home (I slept all the way, benadryl does that!). They think it is an allergc reaction, I have no idea to what but the rash is still here. This morning it is looking better though! I only hope it goes away soon! As for the flu it has dissappeared! Hopefully in 2 or 3 more days all is well!
So here's hoping life gets back to normal!
~S

4 comments:

Lyss said...

Yay for a nice nurse;)

Hope you're feeling better very soon!!

Jay Boaz said...

Does me taking you to the hospital count as me taking you out for an evening? We got to sit together in the waiting room watching a movie...

Sarah Boaz said...

No it does not count!! You watched the movie, I got needles.... NOT FUN!!

Mark said...

Yuck, hope you get all better soon!