Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas is Coming the Goose is Getting Fat!!

Okay, maybe it is still a little early for some, but I want CHRISTMAS!! I love this season, the decorations, the music, the atmosphere, the friends, the family... it is by far my favorite time of year (I have even got two Christmas cards already!)! It helps that we celebrate the most wonderful event in all of history!

The very first year I bought a tree and decorated it Jay and I had just started dating, he came up and helped me put it up, and I want that to continue as a tradition (although I think he doesn't really care). Jay would like to set the tree up as late as possible (Maybe even Dec. 24), I want it up now! We compromise and set it up sometime after the first of December.

This year we actually had to set a date (which sounds bad becasue we now live together) becasue life is a little crazy right now. Jay was in the city last night and curls tonight, I am in the city Thursday night. Next week is so much worse! Jay is gone Monday and Tuesday nights, and I think has a meeting another night and I am gone Friday and Saturday for a girls shopping trip :) ! I guess we will set the tree up on the third (I hope!). Christmas music, candles, and baking (which is the best part in Jay's mind), here we come!

So when do you set up your tree? I have a poll on the side bar, answer away!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

December 1st is the rule that has been set by my Dad in our house... I think it's dumb... I'd have it up at the beginning of November if I could!

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping to get started this weekend. I love Christmas too.