Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Good For a Few Laughs!

AHHHH!! My day has been interesting, and looking back good for a few laughs. I wanted to drive to work today (I was going into town right after work to get stuff for a class party), so I got in my car, and promptly got stuck (the heavy wind last night blew all the snow across the driveway)! I abandoned ship and walked to work, I figured I would deal with it later. I warned my students that a party might not happen becasue there was a chance I wouldn't be able to get to town. This was not good for them, so the shoveled my car out (reminds me that my kids are really great people)! Party saved!

I got to town and did my shopping. As I was in teh checkout line at Co-op I picked up the bottle of dish soap I was buying. the lid fell off, and soap dumped all over the til. Oppps! I still smell like soap! When I got back to school (I have a meeting tonight) I realized I forgot the chocolate milk I was buying for the party (I even had a list) . GRRRR!! I am hoping that hot chocolate will make up for the lack of milk becasue I am NOT driving back to town!

All I can do is laugh, and be so thankful I have people around me to dig my car out of the snow, and maybe even forgive my forgetfullness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you can laugh about it, and there are a lot worse things than that happening. ~B

the fabulous four said...

nice. i can just see them digging!

. said...

oops. that was dayna! wrong account. but i can still imagine them with shovels! nicely done rm 4!