Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Space, Breaks, and Things To Do!

It is funny how time just slips away when the to-do lists are long, and life is busy. That being said I love that time is flying by, I am enjoying life now but am looking forward to the events of the next couple of months.

SPACE
I crave space, physical space. My apartment is TINY! Really it is a box, and when Jay and I are both there it is a little tight for space. As of last Saturday Jay moved into OUR place. So I got to create some space in my apartment; no need for the freezer, an extra desk, and a bulky chair to live with me when Jay has a whole house. So my apartment is less crowded, Yipee! Plus now we can spend time at the house instead of my apartment. I am so excited to begin setting up the place. The kitchen is mostly done, and the living room is done for now. I tried to convince Jay that he should move into my apartment so I could move into the house, no dice though. I guess it is my turn to leave in the evening and walk home.

BREAKS
Ahhh the rythm of school is wonderful. This week I am enjoying Spring Break. Although my time is packed full of things to do I am enjoying a little time to myself. I must also add that the lack of an early morning alarm clock is a wonderful thing! I am currently at my parents house and enjoying the luxuries that come with staying here (and there are many!). I also got to visit my brother last night. He was in for a couple of days (he is living in Victoria right now) to help his girlfriend move into their place. It was nice to se him. He seems to have gown-up latley, he played the part of host remarkably well! Tonight I visited with Sheri as we worked on wedding invitations and looked at her pictures form Germany. I was so glad to see her and hear her stories. I was also grateful for her help!

THINGS TO DO!
Oh the list is endless! It seems that once I cross one thing off another gets put in its place! This week (becasue I am not at work) the list seems endless. Report cards, wedding invatations, essays for my courses, a really good house cleaning, are all on the list. Really the chance of everything happening is pretty small, but hey I have to give it a shot right! Ahhh the most important will get done, the house still may be a mess!

Enjoy Spring Break!
~S

5 comments:

Mark said...

I'm shocked, you updated your blog! Enjoy your spring break Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me help you with the invitations! I had a lot of fun hanging out with you and your mom while we worked on them! Have fun with the bows! :)

Anonymous said...

Actually Mark, Sarah updated this thing over a week ago, but our dial-up takes so long... :)

. said...

yay for an update! enjoyed the 'smile in your voice' in this post.
missing you. loving you
dayna

Stacey said...

The apartments are tiny but some days Keith and I would love to be back there. It takes a lot less time to clean!