Friday, August 28, 2009

A Quick Update!

This is my last Friday with no obligations for 10 long months. I had planned to go into work I today but have decided that I won't and instead will work from home and relax a little before the craziness ensues! As far as school goes things have changed in the last week or so. Originally I was teaching 30 kids in grades 4-6, but that was CRAZY!! So instead I am teaching 17 kids in grades 5 and 6, which seems much more manageable. I love those grades so the whole thing has me very excited. I have spent many hours in my new classroom this week and am feeling close to organized. I will work many more hours next week and feel good about having kids in front of me by the end of the week.

Jay is at work today, the first Friday he has worked since I finished school in June. We have enjoyed many Fridays together this summer and I have been thankful for the extra time we have been able to spend together. This will all end abruptly next week when I go back to work full time, and his fall schedule starts back up. We will keep focused on Christmas time, and the nine days of warmth and shopping we have planned!

No comments: