Sunday, December 2, 2007

Another Post

When I was in grade 11 my biology teacher talked about Bio 20 and 30 being like a train, it pushed and pulled you forward and it wan in your best interests not to jump off. If you did it would be hard to get back on. Really he was trying to tell us not to slack, skip class, or take it lightly. Right now my train is moving really fast! There seems to be a tone of stuff to do, and not enough time to do it.

Report cards are done, and that is a relief! If I could not do one thing in my job it would certainly be Report Cards. It is so difficult to give marks you know are going to disappoint people. Overall they went okay though.

Now it is on to Christmas. I have assigned parts and am starting practices for the Christmas play (Come join us Dec. 20th at 7:30). Soon it will be practice, practice, and more practice at school. Fun times, and yet it takes a lot of time to find things for everyone to do.

I am starting my Christmas shopping next weekend. Yes, I haven’t even started yet! Luckily I only have my students, Jay, and my family to buy for (and maybe a couple of more). My hope it to get it all done on Friday and Saturday. I am looking forward to enjoying tie with friends over the weekend too. It seems like forever since we saw our Winnipeg friends so that will be enjoyable.

Okay there is a quick update.

2 comments:

Jobina said...

We're so looking forward to having you out here too! It's been too long! We haven't told the kids yet that you're coming, I'm not sure if we'll tell them or keep it a surprise...we'll see. Have fun shopping!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me come hang out on Saturday night!! It was awesome to catch up! I'm going shopping tomorrow with my friend Cindy...I'll call you if I find something! :) Have a good week! Love ya!