Monday, November 19, 2007

The Days Fly By!

It seems that life is flying by… it must have to do with the crazy to do list that I have. It seems when my list is long time goes by so quickly, and when it is short it drags. This past week was report card week, which is always busy. With finishing report cards, and parent teacher interviews plus the normal teaching stuff this was a busy work week. I also had the privilege of driving for a youth event, and leading College and Career. Today I finally tackled my house cleaning, and made some pizza bread. I am at home alone (sometimes I am not sure if I see Jay more or less now that he lives here! J ) and thinking I should be doing something productive… another chance to procrastinate!

Last weekend we had the parents meet the parent’s night. Seeing as Jay’s parents and my parents have never met we figured the sooner the better. As we suspected it was tease Sarah and Jay night. Although it wasn’t quite as bad as I thought it might be! Although no wedding planning happened, except of course adding to the guest list!

Okay so here is a little poll for all of you. Our wedding colours are pink and black (girly I know). We are discussing the shade of pink at the moment and not having perfect agreement. Here are the three shades of pink:


1)







2)
3)







Each has a number so vote by number! I know the pictures aren’t great but it’s what I have at this point!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting :) I love pink and black together!! I want to vote, but for some reason I can't see the pictures!

I really hope I'll be able to be around for your wedding, but I might be in japan by then :( I'll be praying for you guys though!

I'm sad I missed C&C... oh well, guess it's about time I accept the reality that life does go on without me!!

Anyway, I hope you have an excellent week! Love, Hill :)

Anonymous said...

I'd definately vote too if I could!! It's about time you updated! I've missed you and feel a little bit out of the loop! I hope you have a wonderful week! I won't be home this weekend but I MIGHT be out the weekend after that...where will you be? We'll have to get together! Love ya!