Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I Have Succumbed To Peer Pressure!

All my life I have been pretty good at standing up to peer pressure... not any more. After a discussion with Jay and Mark I have succumbed to the pressure. This is my THIRD blog... apparently I can't commit! Maybe I will stick with this one for longer than the other two!

In other, more serious news...
This week has been tough for my friends... Please pray for Stephanie, her mom passed away on Saturday after battling cancer. Also pray for Dayna, and her family, with the tragic passing of her uncle. It hasn't been an easy week!

That is all I have for tonight...
Blessings,
~S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're as bad as me for switching blogs. I have no sucummed to facebook as well as myspace (oh danger!!!).

Anonymous said...

boo, I didn't realize that it wouldn't put my name, the above comment is from me, Megan. :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice blog.

:)

Jay