Friday, December 16, 2011

Forgotten Photo Friday Number 2

 Last week as I looked through pictures I realized how many great memories I had from my childhood. While the activities may be different for Griffin I hope we can create great memories in his childhood too. For now a look back on my great memories:

Anyone can be in the Field Parade!

I spent every summer from 9-15 showing my sheep.

I love skiing and started at a young age at Lake Louise, we took a few multi-day trips to Mt. Washington when we lived on Vancouver Island.

By the sea.  I grew up in the mountains (Field), by the sea (Sydney, Cowichan Bay), and on a hobby farm (Cowichan Bay, Rocky Mountain House). I love how many experiences I had because of it.


2 comments:

ash said...

The first picture with joel reminds me so much of Maddy! I <3 these so much

Anonymous said...

Aww, great memories !! ~mom