Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ideas, Materials... Now I Just Need To Create!

So Pintresting has been addicting over the last little while. There are so many ideas that I am really looking forward to making some things. Griffin is taking hour plus naps BY HIMSELF (although in our bed; one battle at a time) so I even have the time! I have purchased a number of materials for a bunch of different projects.

First I bought fabric and notions for our family stockings, so excited to make them! I bought most of what I need but now I am thinking I want to line them so I need to get fabric for that before I start. Although I have different plans this is my inspiration:
Source: etsy.com via Sarah on Pinterest


They will be burlap with red button and ribbon accents.

Secondly I have bought a picture frame for a memo/calendar board for our house. A way to keep track of who is where, when; right now it isn't as big of a deal but come April when I go back to work it will sure be helpful.

I bought this exact frame but my papers will be different.

Today I went and bought a frame for a Christmas card display I want to make. I need to pick up some ribbon and paint still, but thanks to the Thrift Shop I have only spent 50 cents so far.


 





So Now I have a bunch of projects I need to work on... next week, because this week is already full!!

1 comment:

Jalysia said...

I was at the thrift shop this afternoon buying stuff for Pintrest projects! Make sure you post pictures of your projects when you're done! Best of luck!