Saturday, July 26, 2008

Update

I was hoping to post today with a recap of the wedding but it doesn't seem appropriate given the circumstances so instead I will post that at a later date.

Please pray for the Friesen family, their daughter (18 years old) was killed in a car accident on Thursday night. I teach her little brother. This is a very difficult week here in Mennville as so many people have been touched by this beautiful, intelligent, and caring young woman.

I am heading to camp (BCBC) on Sunday to be staff for the week, they are very short staffed and I can go so I am. Pray for us out there this week. For many it won't be an easy week!

~S

2 comments:

janette said...

Thank you so much Sarah for taking my place there. I felt bad for not going...even though I knew that they would understand.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sarah (and Jay) for filling in for Janette (Janice) and I last Friday after we heard the news. Its a big sacrifice you made and thank you from the bottom of our hearts.The kindness of people help so much at such a time.