Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Moving, planning, stressing

So I am officialy living in winnipeg now, my parents home is now my "home". It will only be for 18 days (17 more). It really is handy living in the city, I can shop, plan, create all in the comfort of air conditioning and without driving for 2 hours! My stuff got packed and thrown into Jay's (our) house. I am looking forward to organizing the place when I get back after the wedding. I moved so quickley that things are everywhere... unpacking should be interesting!

The wedding planning is coming along. There is stuff to do but not too much. It is a little difficult when Jay and I are living so far apart. I know it isn't crazy far but the whole planning process has been a team effort with LOTS of discussion so it is a little hard to adjust. I had my first dress fitting today. I hadn't seen her (that would be the dress) since Feb., I love her, I am so excited to have her home!

Stress... I know I just wrote that there is not a ton of stuff to do but at times it feels like I have a million things! It is worse at night, we start talking and I quickley become overwhelmed... by morning it doesn't look so bad. I think maybe I just need to stop thinking about the wedding after 8pm... that might help! Really I just need to make a game plan and figure it out! Ahhh it will all be over in 17 days!
~S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your wedding will turn out perfect Sarah! And I'm so excited to be able to stand up for you! Can't wait to do more shopping (I think I NEED to buy those shoes I found if I can find them somewhere in the city in my size!!!)
Thanks for dinner yesterday!! Love you!