Friday, October 1, 2010

First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage....

Then comes the baby in the baby carriage!

While I haven’t posted in three months it isn’t for lack of excitement around here. Rather, the need to keep secrets can be blamed for my lack of blogging. You see these three months have been full of new developments. Apparently I have grown a second heart, a second pair of lungs, and another liver. Of course that has taken a little bit of work, but I figure the end result is worth the work!

On Aug. 4th Jay and I discovered that we were beginning a new journey, a journey toward parenthood. A journey I have been longing to start for years! We know that this journey will change our lives completely (in fact in many ways it already has). This baby is so terribly wanted and loved already, I can’t imagine what feelings I will experience on or around April 10th!

We are dreaming, planning and anticipating the arrival of our little one, yet realize we have a six month journey still ahead of us. Until then we will to enjoy the journey!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

WOOHOO!!! I'm super excited for you guys :)

Jobina said...

We're so excited about little Baby Boaz! If you three every need anything you just ask!

Anonymous said...

Aww,...............makes me cry.
~b

Anonymous said...

Aww,...............makes me cry.
~b

Melissa said...

congratulations!

Sheri said...

Yay Yay Yay!! I'm so excited for you and Jay! Can't wait to meet your son or daughter!!! And I can't wait to see you! Hopefully soon we can get together and catch up!! :)

Mark said...

Congratulations! You guys are awesome!