Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A New Year... A New Adventure

A new year has begun, and with it the countdown until the biggest change in our lives! Yes, we are counting down; currently we are at 13 more Satudays! Yes, we do know baby could come earlier or later, but for now we are focused on April 10th. We know how fast Saturday's come and go, so 13 seems like very few! After spending last weekend with babies (we had friends with 7 week old twins over, and we were surrounded with little ones at church) I so want to meet our little one! We want him/her to grow a little more before we meet but oh how I can't wait to be a mom! Now that the nursery is done-ish and I see the crib everyday it is becoming more and more real to me! At times I am excited, but at times I am a little scared... I have so much to learn!

I have noticed many blog posts abotu New Years resolutions, and truth be told I don't make them, at least not in January. Usually my resolutions come at the beginning of my "year", September, but this year I failed to make any then either. I was just hoping that the puking would stop so I could think about something, anything else... so no resolutions this year at all... I am sure it will be a life changing year without them!

1 comment:

Jobina said...

Shana was in church?? Oh, I bet those 2 are just adorable!
I can't believe it's only 13 more Saturdays, it sounds like no time at all when you say it that way. I think the resolutions will probably come once the newborn baby fog has lifted and you see yourself as Sarah again, not as the Mom of so-and-so.
Looking forward to seeing you guys on Friday!