Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Time!

I was told about a site called wordle that use word size to analyze any written thing. The larger the word the more often it appears in a piece of writing. I used it on my blog.



I wasn't all that shocked to see the word 'TIME' as the biggest word. I understand completely that time is an overarching issue in my life. Busy is how I often describe my life, but even more so Jay's life; and together we are CRAZY busy! Do we do this to ourselves, absolutely! I know it, but I am not sure how to change it! We both clearly have time demanding jobs that interrupt our lives constantly, leaving work doesn't mean we are not working. We have discovered that leaving home, the country, or the area means we have quality time together, those times are oh so important but can't happen all the time.

Really the best word to describe the issue is BALANCE, finding that balance between demanding jobs, family, God, and our marriage (not in that order) is a struggle. We always say that it will change one day, but that is only true if we make it true! I have yet to come to the understanding of how to make that happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very insightful. Yes, you are right. You are the change to make it happen. It is always a balance. It doesn't magically get easier as you get older, you just get smarter about it ! Mom