Thursday, December 24, 2009

100th Post!





Not a snowflake in sight!

My 100th post on this blog and I am sitting in the clubhouse in Mesa and am enjoying a quiet day. Dad and Jay have gone golfing so I am hanging out and enjoying some rest and relaxation. A couple of people have come into the clubhouse and mentioned that it is too quiet around here. I keep thinking this is just the way I like it!

Our flight was uneventful, left on time, and we made our connection in Denver, just in time I hear as flights are delayed everywhere as a storm hits across the country (but not here!). We arrived in Phoenix without Jay's golf clubs, and after a little bit of trouble they were delivered yesterday.

We shopped yesterday, which included clothes for both Jay and I and a new wedding ring for Jay, seeing as he lost his this summer. Tomorrow will also be a quiet day, seeing as shopping is not an option :) We have dinner plans with people Jay and I have never met (or at least don't remember) but other than that the day will be another relaxing one. We have a hotel room booked for Canadian Boxing Day (thanks to a gift certificated from Joel and Ashley). Then more shopping, I am guessing more golfing, and then it will almost be time to head back to Canada. I hear the snow is falling back home, which means that when I get home the skis can get put on and I can enjoy another day or two of my vacation doing the things that make me the most happy!

Wishing everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS! See you in the New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way im reading your blog...
I can't beleive no one has commented on this big event! It is your 100th posting! You wrote it on Dec.24/09 and it is Jan.9/10! Have a good 101st posting.
-Mikaela Brooklyn

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip!
I loved the picture you gave me! Enjoy your day! Your the best teacher in the whole entire world!
Love, Sav