Saturday, April 11, 2009

About Time For An Update

No excuses but i haven't blogged in awhile! So here is an update (finally!)
Last week I enjoyed a wonderful Spring Break, it was busy, but not too busy! I enjoyed a day in the city with Jay (complete with the purchase of pink rubber boots and pink and black soccer cleats), I went cross-sountry skiing at Hecla by myself on Tuesday. I skied over 15km and afterwards my legs felt a little like jello! At about 10km I would have loved to stop, but it was either 10km back or 5 km ahead, I kept going forward! My dad came out for a couple of days to play in a curling bonspiel with Jay, and then Blake (my youngest brother-in-law) came out for a couple of days. Other than loosing (badly) at a game of Risk it was a good week!
Now back at work my students and I are grearing up for our Link-Up day and preparing for our "trip to Mars". After a week of panic we are on track and I am very much looking forward to seeing my students in a new setting!
Soccer season is gearing up so Jay will become super busy with painting lines, coaching and referee clincs, and organizing coaches and schedules. Next week he has a meeting every day of the week except Sunday! A little crazy if you ask me, but this too shall pass! :)
Of course Jay just bought me a new toy so next week, while he is at meetings I can move files from my old computer to my new laptop! I have wanted on for years now and my computer is dieing so it was time for a new one! LOVE IT!
That is life in a nutshell!

No comments: